All this week on The Blog, we’ll be looking ahead to next week’s second annual Angie’s List Grand Prix of Indianapolis. For our weekly Friday Five, check out five ways to get up close and personal on your visit to the race.
1. TRACK INVASION: Have you always wanted to walk on the legendary Yard of Bricks? Well, now you can! After the Angie’s List Grand Prix of Indianapolis, you will have the opportunity to enter the track with your family and friends and walk where your favorite drivers have made history.
2. FREE PRACTICE THURSDAY: There isn’t much you can get for free in today’s age, but on Thursday, May 7, you can watch the world’s fastest drivers practice on the road course for FREE at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
3. KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE: Bring your kids and your friends’ kids to this family-friendly race on Saturday, May 9. Kids 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult holding a General Admission ticket.
4. AUTOGRAPH SESSIONS: Want to meet the man under the helmet? Maybe get him to sign your favorite hat? Meet all of your favorite Verizon IndyCar Series drivers on Friday, May 8, during an autograph session at 12:45 p.m. in the INDYCAR Fan Village in the IMS Midway.
5. PIT WALK: Ever dreamed of being a part of the action? The pits are where it all happens! All IMS Bronze Badge holders receive a complimentary pit walk prior to the start of the Angie’s List Grand Prix of Indianapolis. Witness the pre-race excitement with a walk through the pits. Don’t forget to purchase your bronze badge for special access!
This is only five of the MANY ways you can experience the 2015 Angie’s List Grand Prix of Indianapolis up close and personal – You won’t want to miss it! Click here to purchase tickets.